A lot of you might be wondering what this is, but not to worry you are about to get full information about it. We have lots of professionals who work in digital marketing and have online businesses. These categories of people will always be in need of a website where they can easily transfer large files. Wetransfer.com is one of those websites that is designed to allow you to transfer different types of files.
The Wetransfer website is so fashionable that many users always like to talk about it. You can transfer different types of files for free to other users on the internet. Another thing about this platform is that it is easy to use and it allows you to send very large or heavy files in a very convenient and easy way.
However, the service also allows you to send the selected items to one or more people through the use of email. If you have found yourself wanting to send photos, videos, PDF files, or any other large and heavy digital item to your friends and colleagues. Not to worry, WeTransfer got you covered. Wetransfer allows you to send files up to 2GB capacity for free unlike other platforms like Google and Gmail which allow you to send files up to 25Mb.
How WeTransfer.com Free Works
Wetransfer.com is the official website of Wetransfer app and it has a free version of this web project. So you use it you have to visit the official website, then upload the files and send them to the recipients who need the document in question. However, you should note that the free version allows a maximum of 20 recipients and you have the option of attaching certain messages just like a normal email.
How to Share Files on WeTransfer.com
It is very easy to share files on wetransfer.com and you can track downloads and manage transfers through a simple interface by creating a free account. Follow me and let me show you how to share files.
- First, you have to click the plus icon or drag and drop the files
- Enter both the recipients and your email address
- Enter the title and body of the message you want to send
- After that, click the ellipsis and select the options to transfer the file
- You can send the file through email or better still, generate a transfer link to share through any messenger.
- Click Transfer immediately after that
The free version of Wetransfer allows you to share files up to 2 GB and you are free to create up to three slide decks and share them with a team. While the WeTransfer pro plan costs $12 per month and provides 1 TB of storage per user, password protection, and the ability to customize your sharing page.
How to View and Manage Transfers on WeTransfer
You can do this easily on wetransfer.com, the platform keeps track of the files you shared with others and the ones shared with you. Now follow these steps to view and manage transfers.
- First, you have to click the transfers option on the website
- Then, click the Sent tab to view the files you have shared
- Then click the Received tab to view your received files.
- After that, click the arrow to delete the file, preview, rename or download it.
You can copy the link to the file and share it with other recipients. Then finally, click the Back to Transfers breadcrumb to close the Transfers screen. Knowing fully well that WeTransfer is free and easy to use, it is something you should try out. It is a great platform that allows you to try another product from their suite which is a great feature.
Setup a Wetransfer.com Plus Account
Wetransfer.com is an amazing platform that sends files to your family and colleagues for free. Sometimes you need to send extra-large files or need to secure your transfers with a password. This is where WeTransfer Plus comes in, you must upgrade your account to get these features. Now the upgrade is not free and it will cost you $10 per month. Follow these steps to create an account.
- You need to open your web browser and visit the main website www.wetransfer.com
- Then you need to click the Get Plus button
- After that, you will see a page outlining the features of plus
- Click Get Wetransfer plus
- The page then scrolls down to the sign-up form beneath
- After that, fill in the information
- Then click the I Agree with the terms of service radio button
- Click “Complete” your order to go to the payment screen
- After that choose your method of payment.
Then fill in your payment details and click Continue to review your payment information. Ensure your payment information is correct, and then you can proceed and click Pay. However, you can choose to make use of MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Discover, and American Express. Once the payment process is complete, you can log into your account to start transferring files.