I am sure a lot of you have heard about PayPal, most of you even use them to make transactions online. PayPal login to Account is the easiest way to pay online. Thanks to PayPal you don’t have to stay in long queues in the bank just because you want to make transactions. With this new medium, all you have to do is connect your bank with PayPal so that you can make seamless transactions.
How PayPal Login Works
Being able to make send and receive money in the comfort of your home is a great opportunity. That is why you must make good use of this opportunity by creating an account with PayPal. The PayPal website https://www.paypal.com is accessible to anyone ready to join the PayPal team. If you don’t want to create your account through the web, you can always download the PayPal app on your device.
However, PayPal login is available to business owners as well, you can decide to create a personal account or a business account depending on what you intend to use it for. if you own a business you can create a PayPal business account on the official website or mobile app. Aside from the fact that you can send and receive money through PayPal. It will also interest you to know that PayPal connects buyers and sellers.
Requirements to Login to PayPal Account
Furthermore, PayPal login can be done on your smartphone devices using the PayPal app. If you can’t access the app, you can always use your mobile browser to access the site. The PayPal official website on a computer or desktop is also integrated with the PayPal login portal where you can sign in to your PayPal account. However, the PayPal login serves users in different countries such as the UK, Australia, USA, India, and more.
Is PayPal Sign-in Account Free?
Going further, a lot of people have an interest in knowing if the PayPal Login is free. Well, I am glad to announce to you that your PayPal account is absolutely free. It is also free to sign up for a PayPal account and shop without transaction fees no matter how you choose to pay.
How to Create a Personal PayPal
A personal PayPal account is also one of the two types of accounts you can create on PayPal. It is however a more secure and faster way by which you can make online payments. These online payments could be making money transfers, buying goods, and paying personal or other kinds of bills.
However, before you can perform all of these functions, you have to first create a PayPal account. Then, link your bank account to it. Here are the steps by which you can open a PayPal account for personal use below;
- Open your web browser
- Tap on the sign-up button at the right hand of the top page
- Select your country for your country mobile code
- Enter an active mobile number
- Click on the next button
- Using the confirmation code sent to you verify your mobile number
- Add your personal info to verify your mobile number
- Set up your profile by adding your personal information
- Create a strong password
- Confirm your password
- Tap on the Next button
- Enter your location and address
- Tap on the terms and condition box to agree
- Tap on the agree and create account button to proceed to your account.
How to open a Business account on PayPal
Open a PayPal account for your business although is not compulsory but would really be of great help for your business. Also, using PayPal for your business, you can receive payments made with both debit and credit cards the interesting part is that, it can be from different currencies from over two hundred countries in the world.
However, will you like to set up a PayPal account for your business? Follow the steps listed below to set up an account;
- Visit the PayPal website
- Click on the Open a Business account link on the PayPal website homepage
- Enter your email address
- Tap on continue
- Set up a password or use a suggested password
- Tap on the Continue button
- Enter your legal first name and last name
- Impute your business details
- Enter your business phone number
- Enter your business address
- Select your currency
- Tap on the agree to terms and conditions box
- Then click on the “agree” and “continue” button
- Describe the type of your business
- Fill in your business products and service keyword
- If you have a website, you can also add it in the space provided for it
- Add your DOB, nationality, home address, city, state, and postcode
- Click on the submit button to be redirected to your account.
After your sign-up, in order to send and receive funds on PayPal, you would need to link your bank account. How is this done? On the summary screen, locate and click on the Wallet option. In the menu bar, then scroll down to the left side of the screen and tap on the Link to a credit or debit card. Then enter your bank details and other important information required of you.
How to Login Into PayPal
Going further, after you must have successfully created your PayPal account, the next thing you might want to do is PayPal Login to my Account. The steps to login into your PayPal account are very easy if you just follow the simple steps provided for you.
- First, visit the official PayPal website https://www.paypal.com
- When you get there, click on the Login
- Immediately you will be taken to the login page
- Then enter your Email address
- Enter your Password
Once you have done the above, click on the Login button to give you access to your PayPal account.
Tips on How to Keep Your Login Details Safe
Going further, if you are just opening a Paypal account for the first time, here are some helpful tips to help you keep your account on Paypal safe.
- As a user, you should understand that PayPal login to account information should not be shared with anyone irrespective of who the user is to you.
- Any user who enters your Paypal Login details correctly can gain full access to your account which is why you need to protect your login details.
- It is very important that you make use of special characters and numbers as part of your password so that it won’t be too easy to guess.
How to Verify PayPal Account
However, verifying your PayPal account is far different from verifying your email address on PayPal. The above steps show you how to sign up and verify your PayPal email address. For the real verification process, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and go to the PayPal website.
- On the PayPal website, find the login button and click on it.
- Enter your account details and click on “sign-in” to sign in to the account you want to verify.
- Click the “Summary tab” on your account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “See how much you can send with PayPal”. It will be available in the “More about your account” area.
- There, you would see your account limits. Find and click on “Get Verified”. It can be located near the top of the window. From here forward, simply follow the onscreen instructions to complete your verification.