Are you in search of a store keeper Job in USA with visa sponsorship. This post will give you all Information you need, to apply for store keeper job in USA with visa sponsorship. According to research, a store keeper in the United States of America earns an income of $16 to $40 per hour and an annual income of the range of $22k to $72k. Store keeping Jobs is so lucrative and is capable of paying your bills in the USA. Now let’s look at working for 10 hours and see how much income you will get. Many people are using this job opportunity to migrate legally to live and work in the United States of America. The United States government has given an order to companies to sponsor a foreigner. No matter which country the person is coming from.
Who is a store keeper?
A store Keeper is a person that is in charge of recording, obtaining and issuing supplies in a supply operation. They keep stock of inventories and manage all operations in the store. Such as orders been made, receiving and managing inventories. So if you have the skill of receiving, recording, managing and sending out of items. This job is for you. Read through the article to understand the application of store keeping job in USA with visa sponsorship.
How much does a store keepers earn?
According to research, it was stated the average salary of store keeper in the USA earns salary ranging from $22k to $72k per year and $16 to $40 per hour.
Requirements and Qualifications for Storekeeping jobs in USA
As a store keeper seeking for job opportunity in USA, there are some important requirements you should have before you start applying for this JOB in USA. Below are some important requirement you should have.
- Minimum of high school diploma or its equivalent
- 2+ years of retail operations experience
- Experience managing a luxury retail stock room
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Overall organization and attention to detail
- The ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of inventory control and product stocking
- The ability to work independently or with a team
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to follow safety protocols and procedures
Also, a criminal background might be required by your employee, and you must have the ability to maintain accurate records and filing systems.
Responsibilities and Duties of store keeper job in USA
Storekeeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship comes with lots of responsibility. And a foreigner going to work in the United States you have to know your responsibilities. Here are the duties and responsibilities of a store keeper.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and make a report to account for reimbursement and record keeping.
- Ensure adequate record-keeping and labelling supplies
- Receive, unload and shelve supplies
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Manage all papers related to stock levels and inventory control
- Putting in orders for the items needed and making new purchases
- Packing, labelling, putting prices on, and returning goods.
Another responsibility of a store keeper is to check the general condition of the supplies, such as if there are any broken items or if there are any differences.
Work Visa for USA store keeper jobs
In other to gain entry to the United States to work, you should apply for a Visa sponsorship. once you apply and your application was granted you will be allowed to work. Continue reading this article if you do not know the right Visa to use.
- H1B Visa
Store keeper Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship offer this visa to foreign workers to work in a temporary position in a particular occupation in the United States. With the H1B Visa, you can extend your stay in the US if you want to. However, you will need to get a job offer that included an H1B Visa sponsorship from a US employer.
Where do I find store keeper job in USA with Visa sponsorship?
If you are a hardworking immigrants looking for how to get Storekeeping Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship then you have found it. There are many websites that will allow you to apply for storekeeping jobs just by sitting at the comfort if your home. You can use the advanced website to make a search and start your application. However, you can use sites like LinkedIn, indeed and many others.
Application for Store Keeper job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
The application process is very simple if you follow these steps below to the latter.
- Visit any of the website mentioned above
- Use the search bar to search for the job
- Type the job title and the location you want to get the job
- When you find it. just click on it
- Carefully read the job description
- Click on the apply button if you are sure you meet the requirement
After that you can then upload your Curriculum Vitae and application letter on the employee portal wait for a response. Most times you can take days or weeks to get a response but you have to be patient.