Nursing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship, are you having a passion to help others? Do you want to KICK START your career? Do you want to see if Healthcare is the right job for you? Then come to the United States and work as a nursing aide.
USA is a good working place for nursing aide. Thus, is what many nurses especially those in the under developed world are looking for. In order to enhance the standard of their living.
USA Health system is an energetic and integrated medical center that is entering an era of unprecedented growth. Therefore, researches is always going on in both medicine and clinical. Thus, commitment to human health and well-being has been of utmost importance to the USA Health system. Based on a strong foundation of ground-breaking research, quality health system has come to be in the USA. Consequently, more research endeavors are ongoing to provide more ways to access our superior health care. Also, to innovate both practical medicine and our methods of taming the practitioners of the future.
Any Nursing, or a Nursing Aide, provides healthcare and support to patients in a medical facility. Their main duties include offering of basic physical assistance to patients. Furthermore, taking care of them such as feeding patients according to their dietary needs and recording vital signs
SOME BENEFITS OFFERED/Nursing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Generous vacation and sick-time plans
- State of the art facility and campus environments
- Industry-leading health insurance options and affordability, some offer no annual deductible and minimal co-pays
- Quick commute access from I-84, Route 9 and surrounding areas
AVAILABLE SHIFT: Part time, 60 hours every two weeks, 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 am, rotating weekends and holidays, 30 minute unpaid meal break or simply put meal without payment.
THE LEAST POSSIBLE QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
UNDERSTANDING, SKILL AND ABILITY: Considerable interpersonal skills; ability to work with basic principles of nursing including infection control practices. Again, ability to deal with physically and chronically ill; ability to learn safety and passion to perform techniques.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: You must have your Current certification as a Nurse’s Aide.
- All the incumbents must possess and maintain American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers. Thus, for this is the only acceptable credential.
- Furthermore, CPR/AED credentials might be accepted at hire but incumbents will be required to obtain American Heart Association (AHA). Additionally, Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within six (6) months of hire and maintain throughout service.
New York State nursing aide certification.
Note: this is for those who want to work in New York City
Required: Current , unrestricted New York State nurse aid certification or an unofficial transcript showing successful completion with a letter grade of B or better of a Nursing 101 course from an accredited nursing school program where activities of daily living are taught as well as the syllabus of the course provided as evidence, BLS required within three months of hire. The nurse aid is required to stay enrolled in the nursing school program while employed as a nurse aid if he or she is a not certified. If the nurse aid ceases to be a student in the nursing school program prior to graduation, the nurse aid will not be permitted to continue working until he or she becomes certified as a nurse aid in New York State. The time employee has six months to become certified or will be considered ineligible for employment and terminated.
The best way is to get the job right is to works under the close supervision of a nurse of higher grade. Also, to works more independently with acquired experience.
NURSING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/Nursing Job in USA
Nursing have several duties and responsibilities that they learn through studies and experience.
Thus, their job is to provide basic care for daily living of patients, their work consists of the following
- Serve meals and help patients eat their food
- Can maintain patients’ hygiene and change bedding
- Help clean and bathe patients or residents
- They help patients use the bathroom
- They turn, reposition and move patients between wheelchairs, seats and beds
- Also measure vital signs like blood pressure and temperature
- Listen to patients regarding any health concerns they might have and report details to a Registered Nurse or Doctor.
- The Desire to learn and help others
- Compassionate, hardworking, and empathetic
- Tactful and courteous approach with patients and visitors
- Treat all patient information as confidential material.
- A Team Player with a positive attitude
- Customer Service Skills
Incumbents in this discussion may be required to lift patients and perform other physically tiring work, have some exposure to communicable and/or infectious diseases and strongly disagreeable conditions and to risk of injury from assaultive patients.
POLICY ON COVID VACCINATION
Every job seeker is expected to have or obtain a vaccination as a term and condition of employment. This will enhance your chance of being employed to work in any of USA Health facility. However, anyone with an exemption or deferral may be attended to. Furthermore, all intended workers shall be required to report their vaccine status and to provide approved documentation. Thus, this is to serve as proof of receipt of the vaccine. Again, they shall be required to provide proof of their vaccine status preceding the start of their employment. Therefore, all records of vaccinations and approved exemptions will be preserved by Employee Health Services
OTHR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Having access electronic/hard copy Hospital Manuals. Also, to completes annual Educational Activity Record and core competencies.
- The application of proper hospital and unit fire safety plans. Furthermore, will be Identifying Personal Protective Equipment, proper procedures for putting on and removing masks, gowns, and gloves etc. Also adheres to specific separation procedures according to the USA Health principles.
- Maintains calorie counts intake/output and notes in patient’s records
- Should apply universal protections while obtaining and handling specimens. Also, disposing of needles, sharps and other waste materials that need to be trashed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/Nursing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- A nurse must have the ability to maintaining patient confidentiality in all settings. Thus, in person, via phone and in other electronically devices.
- Should maintain to its highest the USA Health expert ethics and values of customer care. Furthermore, demonstrate effective verbal, nonverbal and written communication skills. Additionally, should maintain prompt relay of information to the appropriate personnels. Especially regarding to patient’s information and other related matters. Thus, his/her condition/needs, patient fluctuations, malfunction of equipment, ordering supplies and many more.
OTHRE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/Nursing Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Applies proper procedures for CPR/Compression’s, weights/scales, EKG’s/monitor lead placement, Glucose Meter, blood draws and Bladder Scanner.
- Maintenance of a neat and orderly environment cannot be compromised. Moreover, preparation of rooms for admission, which includes the distribution and appropriate disposal of linens. Also, apply proper hand washing techniques and personal hygiene. Note: This is as important as the reason you are employed.
- Must perform these clinical skills: vital signs, routine admission and post ambulation/transferring/transporting/positioning and turning patients. Furthermore, transferring of patients with specific needs, identifies risk factors, prevention strategies in the management of abnormal skin conditions. Also, the management includes pressure ulcers and reports all abnormal patient conditions.
- Should perform bathing of patients and assists with personal care in other things. Thus, collection of specimens, application of proper procedures for dressing occupied and unoccupied beds. Similarly, applies proper procedure for safe feeding of patient.
- Other related duties as required.