One of the reasons why mobile apps are better than e-commerce websites is that they are easier to access. Bumble is undoubtedly one of the best dating sites in the world. It can be accessed via a web browser and it can also be accessed via its mobile app. According to research, a lot of people Bumble users access their accounts via its app. This is because they stay automatically logged in instead of having to go through the stress of entering the login credentials as opposed to the web version.
The Bumble app is a mobile version of Bumble that allows singles to find dates and meet new people on mobile devices. Bumble app users have wildly spread across the globe. How to download and sign up for the Bumble app is explained below.
How to Download the Bumble App
The bumble app is both available for iOS and Android users. You can get the app installed into your device via your app store and play store.
Get Bumble on iOS (iPhone)
- Visit your app store – click on the search bar to search -“Bumble”-
- Next, click on “Get” to install the app on your device.
- Wait till it downloads, and ensure you have space on your device so as to avoid it resisting from installing.
Download Bumble on Playstore (Android)
If you are an android user, you can also get the app on your device.
- Simply visit the play store on your phone
- Launch it, and make use of the search bar to search “Bumble app”.
- Click on “Download” after locating the app.
- Then wait till installed.
Note: One of the failures that affect getting an app is mostly likened to a lack of storage capacity.
How to sign up for the Bumble App
If you have successfully downloaded the Bumble app on your devices, the next step is to create an account, otherwise known as “signing up.” Signing up for Bumble is easy; you can follow the listed processes below to sign up for a Bumble account on your app.
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon.
- Wait until it fully launches, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose whether to sign up using your Apple (for iOS), Facebook account, or phone number.
- Create a profile by uploading preferred photos and providing a brief bio. Discover and share traits like astrology signs and exercise levels, and give responses to prompts like “I’m a great +1 because…”
- After verifying your authentication, your profile will be successfully created, and you can always log in whenever you want by entering your sign-up information.
These steps are similar for both iOS and Android users. It is also very important that you don’t give out vital information about yourself to strangers who have not earned your trust.
How Bumble App work
If you have successfully created an account on Bumble, congratulations! However, it is important that you set your match preference before using Bumble. Also decide on your “date filters” to determine the age and location ranges you are interested in. You can also decide whether to see your men, women, or everyone. There are no or limited options for non-binary or trans users.
In addition, the Bumble app allows its users to set two out of the eleven “Advanced Filters” for free. The feature helps users to minimize their news feed on the platform and also helps them to set what they want to see often, like something casual or about a friendship or relationship. However, you get more advantages with a premium account. So, you can easily upgrade your account to a premium one and then make full use of the features.
How Much Does Bumble Cost
Although, you can use Bumble for free but the features available are limited. You will have to subscribe to the premium plan for more features. The following tokens are used to pay for a premium account and have varying durations;
- A week costs $19.99
- A month’s membership costs $39.99.
- Three months cost $76.99.
- Lifetime costs $229.99.
If these prices look so costly and you want something way more affordable without a pinch, consider using Bumble Boost, which has lower prices for the premium account.
- A week costs $8.99.
- A month costs $16.99.
- Three months will cost about $33.99
- Bumble Boost also offers a six-month premium plan for $54.99.
BumbleBoost users have the advantage of being able to backtrack and extend the time on matches for an additional 24 hours. They can also receive unlimited swipes and have one spotlight per week (this implies that your profile will be at the top of the swiping “stack”). Bumble Boost users also have five super swipes a week (this feature will help notify other users that you want to match even beforehand).
Bumble App for Men and Women
Not straight? Don’t panic; this is how Bumble works for non-straight users. If you are a woman looking for some other woman, you can message the woman first. The same rule applies to men who finds interest in men; you get to message the man first. But if you find interest in both men and women, you will have to send messages to the opposite gender.
As a non-binary person, Bumble prompts you with a note to select whether you want to be visible to people who are looking for men or women. Bumble, like many other dating apps, has benefits and drawbacks. The only way to find out its benefits is to create an account. However, be cautious about who you share your data with on the platform; otherwise, you should be fine.
Benefits of Bumble Premium Account
As a premium user on Bumble, you get to enjoy lots of perks and also have unlimited advanced filters. You get to enjoy the ability to rematch expired matches. You can also be in travel mode,” which allows you to swipe anywhere you want to go and also see people who have already liked you. Bumble app users are called Beeline.