Do you know about Twitter ads? Twitter ads are adverts on the Twitter platform, for users on Twitter to get notified about a product, website, or business. It is a feature that allows you as a Twitter user to showcase your business or whatever on Twitter. With this feature, you can get a lot of customers or visitors to your website.
It is very profitable and also very efficient, works very fast. Now I will tell you what the Twitter ad costs on the Twitter platform, for you to know how much it cost to advertise on Twitter.
Twitter Ads Cost
Now your bid and budget on Twitter come into play when controlling spending in your ad campaign, twitter ads are an auction-based system. Your budget and bid determine the price of your campaign. Twitter offers three types of ads which are; Tweet promotion, account promotion, and trends promotion. However, the first two costs between 0.50 – 4.00 dollars engagement, and promoted trends cost you 200,000 dollars per day. Firstly, before you can create an ad on Twitter you need to be a Twitter user.
How to Create Twitter Account
Creating a Twitter account is now so easy, all you have to do is to follow the right process. If you want to create a Twitter account, then read the steps below;
- Go to the website.
- Then click the sign-up button.
- Now enter your name, your email address, also your password.
- Also, your username, when you have completed the form, click “Create my account”.
- Then click “next”.
- Now you will be asked to follow 3 people with some selections of people given.
- Then you will be asked to confirm your email, so a link will be sent to your email.
- Check your email and click the link, then your account has been fully set up.
This is how you can create a Twitter account.
How to Create Twitter Ad
As I said earlier creating a Twitter ad is very easy and simple. Now just follow the steps below and you will simply create a Twitter ad;
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Then click the three dots or “more” icon.
- Now you will see options displayed, click Twitter ads.
- Another page will appear, now select your country and time zone.
- After that click “let’s go”.
- Choose your campaign objectives.
- After choosing, fill in your ad campaign details.
- Now create an ad group within your campaign.
- After that select your target audience for each ad group.
- When you are done, select the creative you would like to run with each ad group.
- You can now review and then launch your campaign.
If you follow the above step-by-step procedure, then you are definitely going to run good ads. In case you are on it and don’t know the next step to take, simply navigate back to this article to get the next step, and then you can proceed.