Fully Funded Scholarships opportunities For Developing Countries/International Scholarships-Oxford University
International Scholarships-Oxford University for developing countries. Indeed, it is a great opportunity for all developing countries. Therefore, it is important that those who are interested should take advantage of it without hesitation.
Importantly, this opportunity is sponsored by Oxford University through Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership program. Moreover, this scholarship program supports outstanding postgraduate students from underdeveloped countries like Africa, Asia, and South America. However, updates will be coming to you through WSF Team hence you are interested.
However, the Louis Dreyfus Foundation aims to promote sustainable agriculture with a specific focus on developing countries. Also, it includes food security, and self-sufficiency, through education and direct support to farmers.
Eligibility/International Scholarships-Oxford University
Importantly, Candidates must be English-speaking individuals. But if your language is not English or did not study English, there is still an opportunity for you. How, kindly take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
Thus, Candidates must come from developing countries in Africa, Asia, and South America.
Other available scholarships:
Scholarships are available for pursuing a full-time graduate degree program.
Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Thus, the List of Subjects: MSc in African Studies,
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc in Biodiversity
- Conservation and Management MPhil in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy, MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPhil in Economics
- MSc in Economics for Development
- MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MPhil in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation,
- Masters in Financial Economics, MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc in Global Health Science
- Masters in International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MPhil in International Relations
- MPhil in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Law and Finance
- Magister Juris (MJur)
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Mathematical and Computational Finance
- MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Masters in Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
Also, other subjects are:
- MPhil in Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MPhil in Nature
- Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Nature
- Society and Environmental Governance
- MPhil in Politics (Comparative Government)
- MPhil in Politics (Political Theory)
- MSc in Politics Research
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- Master in Statistical Science
- MPhil in Tibetan and Himalayan Studies
- MPhil in Traditional East Asia
- Master of Philosophy in Water Science
- Policy and Management and MSc in Water Science
- Policy and Management.
Eligible Nationality: International Scholarships-Oxford University for developing countries
International students can apply for Oxford University Scholarships.
Thus, the List of Countries; Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, China Tibet, China, Hong Kong SAR, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. (Kinshasa), Congo, Rep. (Brazzaville), Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Korea (North), Korea (South), Lao PDR,
Furthermore, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico Mongolia Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname Swaziland, Taiwan (Republic of China), Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tunisia, Uganda Uruguay Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
However, the scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,296). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Eligibility for Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022
- Firstly, Students must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- They should be able to return to their ordinary residence once the course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- However, The Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Programme targets future leaders. Also, to those pursuing diverse careers with a focus on improving food security and sustainability. Therefore, Successful applicants must demonstrate that, following their academic studies at Oxford, they are committed to serving the global community. Thus, using their chosen field of work, including but not limited to: the agricultural industry. Therefore, it has to include other developmental areas such as politics, laws related to food security, and sustainable agriculture. Again, Health care, environmental and water management, and inclusive economic, public, and foreign policy.
- Furthermore, students should be able to demonstrate a connection between the subject of study and their longer-term career objectives. However, they should explain how they see the professional work contributing to the improvement of public life. Thus, Including his or her country of origin or at a wider regional or international level. Howbeit, this scholarship seeks to support individuals who, after completion of their studies, will actively engage in their fields.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have their previous degrees.
Again, English Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English or who have not studied at English-speaking University must take TOEFL or IELTS tests.
How to Apply for Oxford University Fully-Funded Scholarships 2022
- First, In order to be considered for this scholarship, students must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit an application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline.
- Howbeit, Students must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and upload it. Also together with the graduate application form, by the deadline.
- Nonetheless, University will use the details you insert in the ‘Nationality and ordinary residence’ section of the graduate application form. Thus, to assess your country of ordinary residence.
- Therefore, to be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful. That is, in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications. Again, received by the relevant January deadline for the course. Therefore, applications that are held over after the January deadline be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline. Of course, applications put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.