YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card is an excellent approach to maximize your financial resources. The card’s rewards program is designed to help you save money when you shop. This credit card has a lot of great features and perks, like a bonus of faster reward points and a lower interest rate. The YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card offers rewards on all transactions. Grocery, department, eating, and supermarket transactions all earn bonus reward points.
You are offered a variety of credit cards that can help you as a regular traveler, shopper and so much more. You can collect a credit card at YES Prosperity Edge based on the one that suits your needs for example, if you do travel frequently. Then a travel card is what you need. However, before you apply for the credit card at YES Prosperity Edge you need to know what type of spender you are. If you are a shopper you will be provided with rewards points or cashback, which is the best you can opt for at YES Prosperity Edge Bank.
YES Prosperity Edge credit card features And benefits
Rewards Redemption option:
- You are given the opportunity to redeem your rewards points into the Air Miles. You have 10 reward points which will be 1 InterMile or 1 Club Vistara point which you can make use of, to book your flight tickets.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- making use of the 1% fuel surcharge waiver which is applicable to all the fuel outlets in India for transactions that are between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000, you can save on your fuel bills
- for each statement cycle you can get a waiver that is up to Rs. 250
Golf course benefits
- you can select golf courses in the country and get 4 free rounds of green for each calendar
- every month at the selected golf courses in India, you get a complimentary golf lesson
- Rs. 50 Lakh for death due if an air accident happen when you have life insurance coverage
- for your emergency hospitalization while you are travelling when you get medical insurance that is up to Rs. 15 lakh
- Against the accidental death of the primary cardholder, you have to avail shield cover
Airport and lounge benefits
- At domestic airports you get a free lounge visit in India each calendar quarter. however, this is only for the primary cardholder
- every quarter you get a complimentary priority pass membership and a complimentary domestic lounge access
Requirements for YES Prosperity Edge credit card
In order to be eligible and get approved for the YES Prosperity Edge credit card, you have to meet some requirements.
Below are the requirements before you are eligible for the YES Prosperity credit card.
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate.
- You should not be older than 60.
- You should either be employed or self-employed.
- Your monthly net salary should be at least Rs.60,000
- If you are self-employed, your income tax return must be worth at least Rs.7.20 lakh.
How to apply for YES Prosperity Edge credit card
In order to apply for the YES Prosperity Edge credit card you have to visit the official website. Below are the ways you can apply for a credit card at YES Prosperity Edge.
- visit the official website at https://apply.yesbank.in/
- enter your mobile number
- click on the submit icon
- enter your date of birth
- enter where you are currently living
- choose your employment type
- enter your first and last name
- enter your email address
- select if it your personal or office email ID
- select if you want the first exclusive or the first preferred credit card
Follow the remaining steps that will be shown to you in the website. Once you have done all of these you will be able to get approved for the credit card successfully. However, if you do not provide them with correct information, you might not be approved for the YES prosperity credit card.