Are you a skilled hairdresser with the ability to cut and style hairs in order to give a clean look to customers and maintain the person’s facial look? Are you ready and willing to expand and get employment to a foreign country to work as a hairdresser? Then to sum it all, the best plan and option to take is to get a hairdressing job in the USA with visa sponsorship and I will be listing ways on how you can achieve that.
As a hairdresser who wants to work in a foreign country, getting a visa sponsorship is the best way to go about that but let’s first learn how the visa sponsorship comes in handy. A visa sponsorship is typically a US visa that gives opportunities to skilled hairdressers to be able to work and earn in the US. Along with that, he or she will be provided the certain documents that is needed to apply for the visa by the employer. In case you were wondering, the US H-1B Visa is the best for a foreigner looking to work as a hairdresser in the USA.
How Do I Qualify For A Hairdresser Visa As A Foreigner?
If you want to qualify for a hairdresser visa, you will need to have at least two years of working experience working as a hairdresser in a professional setting. Another thing to know is that you must also have a degree in cosmetology or any other related field. If you want to apply for a hairdresser visa through the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), you will also need to pass an online test on the U.S hairdressing practices.
If you have been successfully approved for a hairdresser visa, you will need to first file an application with the USCIS and you will also need to pay the appropriate fees. You will also need to provide the documentation that clearly shows your qualifications as a hairdresser. After you have filed your application, you will then have to wait for USCIS to process it. You may receive a decision letter from the USCIS after the application has been processed, or you may receive a notice that your application has been denied.
How Do I Get A Hairdressing Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
There are a lot of good opportunities to find a hairdresser in the USA if you are looking for one. Some of the steps that you will need to take includes:
- The first thing that you will need to do is to make sure that you have a valid license to work as a hairdresser in your home country.
- You will then have to make sure that you have to upload copies of your license and any other documentation that may be required to prove that you are qualified to work as a hairdresser in the United States
- The next thing you will need to do is to make sure to submit an application with the correct documents. You have to make sure that you include all the documents and that may include your resume, the letters of recommendation, proof of education or experience etc. If you are trying to apply for a job as a hairdresser through an agency or a company, you will need to make sure that you provide evidence of employment.
- The next thing that you will need to know is that you will write a strong letter of intent. The document must clearly state why you are interested in working as a hairdressing in the United States and why you are qualified for the job.
- You also need to make sure that you include information about your experience working in the hair industry and any other qualifications that may be highly relevant to the position.
- If you are applying for a hair stylist but you do not have the required qualifications to work in one of the professional field, you may not be able to work as a salon manager.
How Do I Apply For A Hairdressing Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
Here are the following steps that you will need to follow if you are looking for a hairdresser job in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- You will have to set up a proper CV with US standards to start your application
- You must make sure that you also have a nice application letter that your US employers will love to see
- You must make sure that you use as many resources as possible to search for any job vacancy in the USA online. There are also many websites that do list jobs and internship opportunities. You can make use of a career website that focuses on specific industries or companies.
- You can then apply online by uploading your application letter and CVB when you have found a job.
- The next thing you will have to do is to wait for a response from the employer or firm
- You will then be called to an online interview and if you pass that if you are accepted, then you will then to negotiate your pay rate with your employer
- Then, your employer will then make a petition for a sponsorship on your behalf to the USCIS
- When that is finally ready, you will be sent a job offer in your name which you will use to apply for a visa to the United States
Following the above stated procedures and steps will expedite your securing a hairdresser job in USA.