For farmers across the world who intend to relocate, securing a Commercial Farm Worker Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is straightforward and yet requires an understanding of the processes involved. Intended Farmers can conveniently start the application process online from their home country as long as there is good internet connectivity. If you are interested in applying for this position, read through this article for everything you need to know about the job.
The US government are currently welcoming both skilled and unskilled commercial farm worker to work and live in USA. This is due to the need to massively grow the food base as also due to the shortage of laborers in the country. To fill up the vacancies, foreigners who are farmers or that have gotten farming experience are provided with the opportunity of applying for this role along with a visa sponsorship and other amazing benefits.
The first ask is; have you gotten the needed capacity to fit into the role? Whether you reside in Africa or any part of the world, this vacancy is open to you. You can leverage this opportunity to achieve your dream of travelling and working in America as a Commercial Farm Worker.
Commercial Farm Worker attributes?
A commercial Farm Worker is a person tasked with the duties of planting, cultivating, and harvesting farm produces for sale. They might be required to operate machines such as tractors or work using their hands. In addition, a commercial farm worker is also in charge of rearing farm animals and ensuring they are in good health.
This position can be tasking and so it requires people who are physically fit and can work for a long period of time. Check out the next outline for some of the duties and responsibilities of a commercial farmer.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Commercial Farm Worker
To work as a Commercial Farm Worker in the United States, there are so many duties and taxes you need to be acquainted with. The most common duty of a Commercial farm workers ranges from;
- Harvesting and inspection of crops
- Irrigate farm soil and keep ditches, pipes, and pumps in good working order.
- Operate and maintain farm equipment and tools
- Apply fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungi, and weeds.
- Use wheelbarrows or tractors to relocate shrubs, plants, and trees.
- Cleaning and disinfecting farm animals’ pens, cages, yards, and hutches.
- Utilize brands, tags, or tattoos to detect livestock ownership and grade.
- Examine animals for signs of illness or injury and administer vaccines to protect them from disease.
- Mark farm animals with brands, tags, or tattoos to indicate ownership and grade.
- Lead livestock to graze pastures, scales, trucks, or other enclosures.
Where to Find Commercial Farm Worker Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
There are a lot of websites designed to provide wrong information. Searching for the right job listing website can be tasking. However, some of the most prominent websites and platforms to check out are.
Requirements and Qualifications
To apply for a Commercial Farm Worker Jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship, you must meet certain criteria and also have some skills to qualify for the job. Here are some of the requirements and skills needed to apply as a foreigner;
- Applicant must have at least a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a commercial farm worker or similar role
- Exceptional Interpersonal and communication skill is needed
- Also, the interested applicants must have knowledge of various commercial farming and how to use farm tools and chemicals efficiently
- You must pass the drug test and background test
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Must follow instructions of the company orderly
- Valid Driver’s license (Optional)
- Proficiency In English etc
Benefits of Working as a Commercial Farm Worker in USA
There are so many benefits attached to working as a Commercial farm worker in the United States. Aside from getting a visa sponsorship, other benefits included are;
- Employee Discount
- Lucrative Paycheck
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Health Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Weekly Pay
- Short and Long- Term Disability
How to Apply for Commercial Farm Worker Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
In this section of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines on how to apply for Commercial Farm Worker Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. Here are the easy and simple steps and guidelines needed to follow;
- Visit any of the above-listed job websites to find a job
- On the website, locate the search bar and search for Commercial Farm Worker Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Find a job that fit your qualification and need
- Click on the APPLY Icon on the page
- Enter your correct information and details
- Upload your documents on the portal
- Lastly, follow the online instructions to complete your application process
If your application is approved, you will be invited for an online interview. After which, your employer will discuss with you, your remuneration and the next phase of your application. If everything goes well, you have successfully secured a commercial farm job in the USA with visa sponsorship.