1&1 Webmail is a popular email service that functions in similar methods like Yahoo, iCloud, Gmail and so many more. If you are looking to create a more professional email, then you should try out the 1&1 Webmail account. In addition to this, there are tons of cool features that you can make use of when you run with this email provider. Not only is it user-friendly and simple to use, but it also helps you increase your productivity loft and appear more professional.
Furthermore, 1&1 Webmail was formerly recognized as IONOS. However, IONOS is now broadly controlled by the United Internet. In addition to this, IONOS also provides users with many more features like web hosting, virtual private servers, cloud hosting, SSI certificates, website builder packages, and many more. This is what gravitates people to make use of the 1&1 Webmail service.
What’s more, you will need to sign up for an account online to become a permanent user of this email provider. Once you sign up for an account, you have the opportunity to make use of various features that gives your email a more professional appeal.
Does The 1&1 Webmail Have An App?
The 1&1 Webmail also has a mobile app that all its users make use of. It really pairs well with an Android device or an iOS device, Hence, you can find the mobile app on the Google Play Store or the App Store. In addition, you can also carry out the signup and login process for an email account on the app.
How To Download App?
If you want to conveniently make use of the mobile app for your sign-up or log-in process, it’s easy to work with it. If you want to download the app, here’s what you need to do:
- If you are an Android user, visit your Google Play Store
- If you are an IOS user, visit your App Store
- Search for the 1&1 Webmail app in the search box
- Once you find it, click on the Install icon
- Once it is downloaded, you can now launch the app from your home screen.
You now have the mobile app to use and sign up for a new account if you are a new user. Also, you can now use it to log in to your account as an existing user.
1&1 Webmail Sign Up
Before you can get around to being a user of the 1&1 Webmail email account, you will first have to create an account before anything else. In other words, you need to sign up for a 1&1 Webmail account before you can start using the platform. Here’s how you can do that:
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection beforehand
- Visit your web browser
- Search for the 1&1 Webmail login page
- Or, you can also use the mobile app to sign up
- Click on Email next
- Select the contract you want to create for the email address
- Then, you click on Create Email Address
- Select the IONOS mail product you want to sign up for
- Then, proceed to fill the empty fields with all the required and necessary information
- Also, create a strong password for the account
Proceed to follow every other on-screen direction on the next page and then hit Save. Once done, your account is successfully created and you are now a 1&1 Webmail account user.
1&1 Webmail Login
If you are already an existing user or a new user of the email account and you want to log in to your account, it is easy to do so. All you need to do is:
- Visit your web browser
- Visit the login page at https://mail.ionos.com/
- Or, you can also choose to log in through the mobile app
- Next, enter your email address
- Then, type in your password
- A great tip will be to also select the Remember Me option so you have easier access to sign in in the future
Lastly, select Log In, and then, you are given access to your account. That’s all you need to do if you want to access your account whenever you want.